CrewCom Audio Expansion Unit
Model: CXA-4244 - 4+4 Channel Audio Expansion Unit
Expanded intercom audio connectivity resources exactly where you need them
The CrewCom® Audio Expansion Unit is a device with 2-Wire and 4-Wire ports to enable extended connectivity with industry-familiar external intercom devices.
- Ready for any professional intercom environment with simultaneous use of up to four 2-Wire connections and four 4-Wire connections
- Supports either copper, Single Mode Fiber, or traditional Cat 5e or greater CrewNet ports
- Front and rear panel LED status indications >> Dual powering options with either network power or external power (48VDC)*
*CrewCom devices connected to CrewNet via a fiber port must receive power via a Pliant 48VDC power supply. (Sold Separately)
The CXA-4244 (Audio Expansion Unit) device model has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, until authorization is obtained.
CE Disclaimer: In accordance to the CE, EMC Directive, Article 5, Paragraph 3, all CrewCom branded models will not be made available to the market or put into service until they have been brought into conformity with said Directive.
- Simultaneous use of up to four 2-Wire connections (female 3-Pin XLR) and four 4-Wire connections (RJ-45)
- Supports either traditional copper or duplex LC Single Mode Fiber CrewNet ports,Front and rear panel LED status indications
- Micro USB connection for firmware updates (firmware updates also available through CrewNet)
- Dual powering options with either network power or external power (48VDC)
- Fits a standard 1RU rack in a half-rack configuration (optional rack kit sold separately