Model: CHB-8C - Copper Hub
Flexible CrewNet™ distribution and multiple device connection to extend system coverage needs
The CrewCom® Hub supplies a total of eight CrewNet ports to allow extended interconnection for a variety of CrewCom devices.
- Support for up to 8 copper CrewNet ports with one shared port that is either Single Mode Fiber or copper
- Supplies distributed network power over CrewNet to up to 8 supported devices
- Clear indications of network and device status with front and rear panel LEDs
- Dual powering options with either network power or external power
- Eight copper CrewNet ports with one shared port that is either duplex LC Single Mode Fiber or copper
- Supplies distributed network power over CrewNet to up to 7 supported ports (copper only)
- Front and rear panel LED status indications
- Micro USB connection for firmware updates (firmware updates also available through CrewNet)
- Dual powering options with either network power or supplied external power supply (48VDC)
- Fits a standard 1RU rack in a half-rack configuration (optional rack kit sold separately)
The CrewCom Fiber Hub is an eight port, 1RU, half-rack Hub, provides routing and expansion capabilities to a CrewNet infrastructure via eight RJ-45 and a single duplex LC Fiber port.
The CHB-8C device model has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, until authorization is obtained.Learn More
CE Disclaimer: In accordance to the CE, EMC Directive, Article 5, Paragraph 3, all CrewCom branded models will not be made available to the market or put into service until they have been brought into conformity with said Directive.