With CrewWare™, one software application takes offline and online system management to a completely new level
CrewWare is expressly designed to allow the user to take full advantage of CrewCom’s powerful, straightforward, and flexible system architecture. This revolutionary software tool was created for CrewCom system construction, device control, and live monitoring. It was developed to facilitate graphical-based planning and implementation of any system, whether simple or extensive.
Drag-and-drop CrewCom devices and draw connections to graphically build and lay out your network-based system. Once completed, save and edit configuration files to preserve all of its information. As a way of providing useful system documentation, CrewWare can also print a hard copy of your entire system and its connectivity.
- Create and manage conferences and profiles
- Clone profiles with ease
- Administer system-wide inputs and outputs with drop-down port assignment selections
- Manage system access rights
- Manage firmware updates from a single location
- During online operation, CrewWare provides extensive live system monitoring as well as individual control of any CrewCom device.
- Monitor and control wireless Radio Packs in real time
- View system error alerts and event logging lists
- Debug any device on the CrewNet network in real time
- Receive software prompts as you physically add or remove system components on the CrewNet network.
- View the CrewCom Brochure