Pliant Technologies service personnel are ready to help you with any issues you may have. All requests and questions should be directed to our Customer Service department via phone (+1.334.321.1160), fax (+1.334.321.1162), or email ([email protected]).
Click on the products below to learn more about warranty service:
Sending Equipment for Repair
You must first obtain a Return Material Authorization. Please do not send any equipment directly to the factory without first obtaining a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number from a dealer or from Pliant. Select from one of the following RMA forms below:
Obtaining an RMA Number will ensure that your equipment is handled promptly. In addition, Pliant personnel will provide a Service Request Form (SRF) for completion and return via email or fax.
All shipments of Pliant products should be made via UPS, or the best available shipper, prepaid and insured. The equipment should be shipped in the original packing carton; if that is not available, use any suitable container that is rigid and of adequate size to surround the equipment with at least four inches of shock-absorbing material.
Important! Please read the guidelines for shipping any Pliant Lithium-Polymer Batteries. Pliant Battery Shipping Guidelines
All shipments should be sent to the following address and must include a Return Material Authorization Number:
Customer Service Department
Attn: Return Material Authorization
205 Technology Parkway
Auburn, AL 36830-0500 USA
Product returns should follow this same procedure. Dead on Arrival (DOA) equipment should be sent to the dealer or distributor from which it was purchased.
CrewCom products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of sale to the end user, under the following conditions:
- First year of warranty included with purchase
- Second year of warranty requires product registration on the Pliant web site.
Tempest professional products carry a 2-year product warranty. Click here for full details and product warranty information.
Product Registration:Registering your Pliant product is fast and easy. By doing so, your product warranty will be documented and for CrewCom products, you will qualify for a free second year of warranty. You will also have the opportunity to receive product news and more. If you do not have an account on the Pliant Technologies web site, you will need to create one in order to register your product. Below are easy ways to register your products.
- You can create an account or login to an account here: http://plianttechnologies.com/customer/account/login/. You may also click the “ACCOUNT” icon at the top of any Pliant web page to access the account login screen.
- You can go directly to create an account here: http://plianttechnologies.com/customer/account/create/
- If you already have an account and wish to register additional products, you may login by following this link http://plianttechnologies.com/customer/account/login/ or by simply clicking the "ACCOUNT" icon at the top of any Pliant web page. Once you log in, there will be a menu option on the left for “Product Registration.”