The Tempest®2400 wireless 2-Channel BeltStation operates in conjunction with the Tempest2400 BaseStations. Each Talk button has individual LED indicators. The Talk button can be latching or momentary. The Call button sends a 2-wire compatible call signal to any wireless BeltStation and any hardwired intercom device on the intercom channel. BeltStations are provided with a rechargeable Li-Polymer battery capable of 9 hours of operation or can be powered by (3) Standard AA Alkaline batteries. Each BeltStation has its own back-lit display and menu functions which allow settings to be changed at the BeltStation locally.
2-Channel: Each BeltStation user may simultaneously Talk/Listen on A and B or toggle between A and B in “Single Listen” mode. Volume is set by rotating the CH A or CH B rotary control. There are two Talk buttons on each BeltStation, one for each channel. The Talk button enables the microphone signal for the assigned intercom.
4-Channel: Each BeltStation user may simultaneously Talk/Listen on A or B and C or D or toggle between A and B or C and D in “Single Listen” mode. Volume is set the by rotating the CH A/B or CH C/D rotary control.
*2-Channel Audio: Talk on both channels (A and B)
Each full-duplex BeltStation establishes a unique audio path (point-to-point) with the associated 2- or 4-channel BaseStation delivering an individualized mix minus signal to other BeltStations in the system. Therefore, each BeltStation can monitor a unique mix of intercom channels and other audio sources.
The BeltStations are made of a weather-resistant ABS co-polymer blend with a high performance polyurethane over-mold.
Tempest2400 Seamless Roaming is the ability for Tempest2400 BeltStations to move freely from one BaseStation to another without any intervention from the end user. This allows the implementation of a Tempest wireless intercom system which can cover large areas with multiple zones or areas in a facility that would not be adequately supported by a single antenna installation. A BeltStation can roam between as many as 16 different BaseStations (coverage areas or zones).
* Only EU models are compliant with CE/ETSI standards
Data Sheet: Tempest2400 2CH BeltStation DataSheet
- In The Box
- Multi-blade Charger
- Tempest CD
- USB Cable
- Pairing Cable
- Li-Poly Battery
- Quick Start Guide
- Pliant 5-bay Battery Charger for Li-Poly Batteries [SKU: #PBT-5BAY-01 ]
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery [SKU: #PBT-LIP-01 ]
- Tempest Remote Transceiver Line Extender [SKU: #TMA-RTEXT-01 ]
- Tempest ZSync Generator Dongle (2.4GHz Only) [SKU: #TMP-ZSYNC-04 ]
- Tempest Parallel ZSync Generator (2.4GHz Only) [SKU: #TMP-ZPAR-01 ]
- 50 ft (15.2 m) LMR400-UF low loss RP-TNC to N antenna cable [SKU: #PC-ANTCAB-50UF ]
- 20 ft (6.1 m) LMR400-UF, low loss RP-TNC to N antenna cable [SKU: #PC-ANTCAB-20UF ]
- 10 ft (3 m) RG-58 C/U Antenna Cable (RP-TNC to N) [SKU: #PC-ANTCABLE-10 ]
- User Manual: Tempest2400 2CH BeltStation Manual
- Guides: Tempest2400 2CH BeltStation Guide
- Understanding Seamless Roaming
- Tempest Seamless Roaming Guide
- Data Sheet: Tempest2400 2CH BeltStation DataSheet