The Tempest900® wireless 4-Channel BeltStation operates in conjunction with the Tempest900 BaseStations. Each Talk button has individual LED indicators. The Talk button can be latching or momentary. The Call button sends a 2-wire compatible call signal to any wireless BeltStation and any hardwired intercom device on the intercom channel. BeltStations are provided with a rechargeable Li-Polymer battery capable of 9 hours of operation or can be powered by (3) Standard AA Alkaline batteries. Each BeltStation has its own back-lit display and menu functions which allow settings to be changed at the BeltStation locally.
Each BeltStation user may simultaneously Talk/Listen on A and B or toggle between A and B in “Single Listen” mode. Volume is set by rotating the CH A or CH B rotary control. There are two Talk buttons on each BeltStation, one for each channel. The Talk button enables the microphone signal for the assigned intercom. The BeltStation comes with an advanced Planar Inverted-F Antenna (PIFA), providing increased range. The BeltStations are fully compatible with all versions of Tempest900 BaseStations and BeltStations.
Each of up to 5 full-duplex wireless BeltStations establishes a unique audio path (point-to-point) with the associated Tempest900 BaseStation delivering an individualized mix minus signal to other BeltStations in the system. Therefore, each BeltStation can monitor a unique mix of intercom channels and other audio sources.
The BeltStations are made of a weather-resistant ABS co-polymer blend with a high performance polyurethane over-mold.
Data Sheet: Tempest900 BeltStation DataSheet
- In The Box
- Multi-blade Charger
- Tempest CD
- USB Cable
- Pairing Cable
- Li-Poly Battery
- Quick Start Guide
- Pliant 5-bay Battery Charger for Li-Poly Batteries [SKU: #PBT-5BAY-01 ]
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery [SKU: #PBT-LIP-01 ]
- Tempest Remote Transceiver Line Extender [SKU: #TMA-RTEXT-01 ]
- 50 ft (15.2 m) LMR400-UF low loss RP-TNC to N antenna cable [SKU: #PC-ANTCAB-50UF ]
- 20 ft (6.1 m) LMR400-UF, low loss RP-TNC to N antenna cable [SKU: #PC-ANTCAB-20UF ]
- 10 ft (3 m) RG-58 C/U Antenna Cable (RP-TNC to N) [SKU: #PC-ANTCABLE-10 ]