The 4-Pin XLR Female model of the SmartBoom® LITE Single-Ear Electret Headset utilizes SmartBoom microphone boom On/Off technology which provides high ambient-noise reduction and produces high-quality audio using an electret unidirectional microphone. The headset also features a flexible ambidextrous design, soft foam padding, and replaceable ear cushion. The SmartBoom LITE headset is part of a line of communication headsets that incorporates a convenient flip-up microphone muting feature and is specifically designed for exceptional comfort, flexibility, and durability as needed in the most demanding professional environments.
This model features a 5 ft. (1.52 m) cable with 4-Pin XLR Female connector termination.
SmartBoom LITE Key Features:
- Single-ear lightweight design with enhanced acoustic isolation
- Closed back supra-aural (on ear) design
- Flexible, ambidextrous swiveling mic boom
- SmartBoom® flip up microphone mute
- Electret noise-canceling cardioid microphone optimized for voice communications
- Comfort fit adjustable headband
- Replaceable ear cushion pad
- Non-reflective rubberized matte black finish