The SmartBoom LITE headset is part of a line of highly capable communications headsets that incorporate SmartBoom technology, a convenient flip-up microphone muting feature useful for ensuring clearer communications in many professional environments.
SmartBoom LITE headsets put the latest communication innovations into the hands of professionals. Designed into a smaller form factor, these lightweight headsets are useful for challenging applications where comfort, dependability, and intelligibility are crucial. In addition to the innovative SmartBoom microphone mute function, SmartBoom LITE headsets incorporate a closed-back, single on-ear design featuring a new ear cushion for added on-ear stability and comfort. The headset also features a flexible boom that includes an electret noise-canceling unidirectional microphone optimized for clear voice communications.
The PHS-SB11LE-DMG model is only for use with MicroCom Systems.
SmartBoom LITE Key Features:
- For use with all MicroCom beltpacks
- Single-ear lightweight design with enhanced acoustic isolation
- Closed back supra-aural (on ear) design
- Flexible, ambidextrous swiveling mic boom
- SmartBoom® flip up microphone mute
- Electret noise-canceling cardioid microphone optimized for voice communications
- Comfort fit adjustable headband
- Replaceable ear cushion pad
- Non-reflective rubberized matte black finish