CrewCom Radio Transceivers
Available Models: CRT-900 900MHz* CRT-900AN 900MHz* CRT-2400 2.4GHz CRT-2400CE 2.4GHz CE
Remarkably effective RF coverage to even the most remote areas
The CrewCom® Radio Transceiver puts RF specifically where needed. It houses a radio with corresponding antennas and serves as an access point, enabling RF communications with CrewCom Radio Packs. Using CrewNet as a backbone, a large number of RTs can easily be positioned on the network over a wide coverage area through direct connection to a Control Unit or Hub(s), or through daisy-chain configuration with each other. CrewCom Radio Transceivers are available in CE versions that meet European Conformity requirements for use in European countries.
- 6 Full-Duplex Radio Packs can be used simultaneously
- Individual model support for two separate RF bands
- etherCON or Single Mode Fiber CrewNet inputs with an additional copper CrewNet thru connection to daisy-chain up to a total of 8 Radio Transceivers
- Dual powering options - network power over CrewNet or external power supply (sold separately)
- View the CrewCom Brochure
*900MHz products ONLY available in North America, Australia and New Zealand.